> Welcome on Islangels.com
This is the first French, Shari’ah-compliant, Web-based venture capital platform, where Entrepreneurs meet Investors.
On Islangels.com an Entrepreneur (Mudarib) can find the opportunity to
team up with the ideal Business Angel. A "providential investor" may
help you raise the necessary capital to create or develop your company,
in line with Islamic principles and ethics.
As an Investor (Rab al-maal), Islangels.com helps you identify, screen
and select the best investment opportunities by accessing a large and
unique network of growing business ventures and outstanding value
propositions, in accordance with the rules of Islamic finance.
Entrepreneurs, don’t wait and quickly join Islangels.com by filling your application form! The first 50 Entrepreneurs joining the network will benefit from a free access to Islangels.com.
> How to raise capital on Islangels.com?
The fund-raising process includes two steps:
- In the first step, your project will be screened for compliance to the principles of Islamic finance
the second step, your project will be submitted to a range of potential
Investors, who in turn will be free to make their own investment
Entrepreneurs, your business case will go through the following process:
1. Registration on the network: the entrepreneur makes an easy online application for fund-raising, and indicates the amount of capital needed.
2. Shari’ah screening: based the documentation made
available by the entrepreneur (Budget, Business Plan, and Executive
Summary), a Shari’ah Supervisory Board provides an opinion as to the
eligibility of your project with regards its compliance to Islamic rules
3. Online publicity: once approved by a Shari’ah
Supervisory Board, your project is uploaded onto the network at your
request, and is made available to subscribing investors.
4. Business matching: you, as an entrepreneur, will be introduced to one or several investors interested in your project.
5. Financing: if your project matches with in the investment requirements of our Business Angels, financing will be made available.